- Shelf life (years)
- Country of manufacture
- Operating temp.
- -10 – +55 °C, < 90 % RH
- Storage temp.
- -20 – +40 °C, < 90 % RH
- SR 900
- Assign. protection factor
- Nom. protection factor
- 48 (P3), 50 (GasX P3), 48 (GasX P3)
- EN 140:1998
- Directive 1
- (EU) 2016/425 PPE
- A half mask. A whole lot of protection.
- Info text
- Available in three sizes, the SR 900 is our newest half mask. It offers superior comfort, outstanding fit, and a high level of protection for most workers, in most environments.
The SR 900 was specially developed in accordance with global size assessment data; the three sizes Sundström offers are optimized to cover the needs of most of the world’s population. They provide a snug fit that blocks out pollutants but still allows freedom of movement and true comfort for people of all shapes and sizes.
The mask is made of soft, non-allergenic material that leaves no irritating residue on the skin, and is safe enough to be used in food and pharmaceutical operations. It features a wide face seal, large crown plate, and a flexible, easy-to-adjust elastic head harness.
It is extremely lightweight and boasts dual exhalation valves for ultra-low exhalation resistance, which makes it easier to breathe, further enhancing comfort and reducing fatigue for the wearer.
Perhaps most importantly, the SR 900 was designed for complete system functionality. It is a highly flexible and effective component designed to fit seamlessly into a customized solution created by Sundström to meet your specific needs. For ultimate versatility, the half mask has a removeable filter holder that can easily be configured to work with a filter, remote filter, fan unit, or compressed air attachment.
- Key Benefit 1
- Low exhalation resistance
- Key Benefit 2
- Elasticated easily adjustable head harness
- Key Benefit 3
- Detachable filter holder allows you to build your own system